Tilt 365 is committed to protecting the privacy and Personal Data of all of its users. As part of this commitment, Tilt 365 is fully GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) compliant and extends the law's protections to all users, both inside and outside of the European Union. Below is a summary of how we will and already do comply with this new set of regulations.
SUMMARY OF USERS' RIGHTS
All users of the 365Tilt system have the right to:
- Request and receive a copy of all Personal Data on file. Usually, this is limited to their name, email address and other personal account data. This can be accomplished by clicking on the Download button.
- Delete all personal information on file. This can be accomplished by clicking on the Erase button.
- Be excluded from future communication. Once your data has been removed from our system, we have implemented measures that will prevent you from being re-added as a review participant, account holder, or sales prospect.
- Have Personal Data that is stored at EchoSpan protected. EchoSpan uses industry-standard at-rest and in-transit technologies to make sure that all data stored in our system are secured. Additionally, our systems feature other state-of-the art technologies to ensure their safety and availability.
- Have Personal Data removed automatically after a period of time. All Personal Data stored in a customer account is removed within XX Days.